Saturday, September 22, 2012

Indecisive much?!

So my lovely husband informed me that for my birthday I can get the tattoo that I have been DYING to get. *Insert celebratory dance moves here!* 

Of course, now that I know I can get it...I can't decide what to get! I went with my good friend, Deedee to get her tattoo, so at least I know where to go to get it done, and I know that I have to wait a couple years (like 5 minimum) to even attempt a tattoo near my scar on my chest, which means that I'll be getting the one(s) for my girls! 

I know I want their names and/or dates of birth, but I don't really know where and I don't really know what kind of design. Welcome to my mind =) I'm mostly leaning towards the back of my neck so I can easily cover it up if I want. That or one on each shoulder blade. Some of the designs I've seen online sparked my interest. 


I like the infinity symbol one (not really the flowers) but it seems like everyone is getting them...and I want to be different =) 
And the one on the back of the neck is just a little more boring than I want. Again, welcome to my mind! 

I'm wondering if I could get one that was my zodiac sign (Libra) with Penny's sign in one part of the scale and Sophia's sign in the other...of course being balanced evenly! 
David isn't a huge fan of tattoos, but I have wanted another for years, especially since my first was meaningful, but stupidly placed and has become quite a joke. 

I really want a pretty tattoo, is that too much to ask?!  And I want it to mean something, especially since I'm doing it with my kids' names. 

As far as turning 26...it feels WAY better than turning 25!  I plan to go out and have a margarita and get a tattoo, but other than that I look forward to spending the day with my family. I'm ignoring that I only have FOUR more years until I'm 30 and enjoy the fact that I have a whole four more years before I turn 30 =) And if you understood that sentence, congratulations you speak the language of Katie.

4 comments:

  1. i speak your language.. and I'm sad I'll be turning 27! I'll always remember our borderline disgusting birthday night at grahams with the Chippendales. And them shaking my boobs for $5.00. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, yes...after a couple minutes of them shaking it in your face it gets old and awkward lol.

      Delete
  2. I'll be turning 53!!! I've always wanted a tattoo also, but, I'm too chicken. Can't handle the pain!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does hurt but for the most part, after a few minutes, you kind of get used to it. That, or you scream your head off until the whole thing is over :)

      Delete